DIY Kitchen Tips
How to Measure a room
- Measure from door architrave to window architrave.
- Measure window from Architrave to Architrave.
- Measure from window Architrave to wall.
- Measure from corner of wall to door architrave.
- Check all corners are square, if they are not this will affect your measurement and you will need to add packers.
- If you are having a Custom laminate top with an up stand measure from your finished floor height to the bottom of the sill.
- Check you have measured all plumbing and it does not come up under dishwashers, waste pipes and water connections should be in the sink cabinet where possible.
- Ensure you have all you electrical points in the right place and at the correct heights.
We work with all the major board companies you can select from any of the following , please be aware that all wood grains or any patterned material that is a grain affect incurs a 2% surcharge due to costs of material and that it does not optimize as well as plain colours.
- All board is 16mm thick on custom wood for doors all edging is 2mm PVC
- Prime As Shown
- Formica Tops , Granite Tops, Engineered Stone,Stainless Steel Tops
For Custom made Laminate bench tops with over 1500 colours available contact us and we can price these for you.
We also do all other types of Bench tops custom made to suit.